Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!

And we hope that it's not sucking worse than 2008. I've discovered Facebook, gotten a dog, and had my first successful sell on Craig'sList. Oh, and because of psychotic cold weather, I've been stuck in the house with both kids since Wednesday. HELP! And the garage door opener broke.

We're almost out of milk, the oldest (Moose or Squirrel, not sure which) is driving us all insane, the youngest isn't much better. In fact, she just toddled off with my office garbage can!

Today was Jay's birthday. I sent us flowers and made a little cake. He would have been 36. We honestly were thinking we might get to have the big 4-0 party for him. Bummer. But, it's not too bad of a day. Tomorrow, it will have been what, 5 months since he died? Wow. I still miss him. It doesn't get better, by the way. It just gets more managable.

My resolutions for the year....
1) Get more exercise. Easy with the dog needing to go out 3-5 times a day and no fence.
2) Spend less eating out. Hard, but easy right now cause it's too darned cold.
3) Get more organized.

I think I can do those.

No comments: